User activity feed
- memberid – unique user identifier
- uid – unique numerical identifier of a user, who's activity feed is being displayed
- page – results page number
- an – the number of results on a page
- AID – unique identifier of a content item associated with the action
- # – separator
- ACODE – numerical action code
- ATYPE – symbolic action code
- ATITLE – action name
- QNUM – number of questions
- QCORRECT – number of correct answers
- MARK – mark
- ADATE – date
- ATIME – time
12103#1#qid#Абсолютная монархия характеризуется следующими признаками (указать неверный ответ):#0#0#0#10.02.2015#12:06:18
Currently the following user actions are being recorded in the activity feed:
- question browsing: ACODE=1 and ATYPE=qid
- test passing: ACODE=2 и ATYPE=tid
- subject browsing: ACODE=3 и ATYPE=did
When ACODE is equal to 1 identifier AID is equal to unique numerical identifier of a seen question. In this case ATITLE field contains seen question statement.
When ACODE is equal to 2 identifier AID is equal to unique numerical identifier of a passed test detailed results. In this case ATITLE field contains passed test name, and variables QNUM, QCORRECT and MARK contain passed test aggregated results.
When ACODE is equal to 3 identifier AID is equal to unique numerical identifier of a seen subject. In this case ATITLE field contains seen subject name.